SS Bottles are typically of volume 125 ml to 1 l. SS Bottles are made of stainless steel 304 and are closed using spring-loaded valves as expansion devices.The size of sample required depends on the tests to be carried out and, for DGA, the likely concentration of gas in the sample, the analytical technique and the sensitivity required. For DGA after factory tests, a 250 ml contain has been found convenient.
|2||DGA(Dissolved Gas Analysis) Test||25ml-100ml|
|4||Dielectric Dissipation Factor||200ml|
|5||Other Chemical and Physical Test||250ml|
|TI-OSB-0300||300ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle|
|TI-OSB-0500||500ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle|
|TI-OSB-1000||1000ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle|
|TI-OSB-1500||150ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle|
|TI-OSB-2000||2000ml TOSIN Stainless Steel Bottle|
Features TOSIN SS Bottles
• TOSIN Transformer Oil sampling SS Bottles are made of Stainless Steel S.S.304. These bottles
• The assembly comprises of S.S. Needle valve (1/4” BSP) & Adapter fitted on either side of the bottle. The needle Valves are 100% leak proof & are tested at pressure of 300 PSI.
• The bottle can be sealed gas tight with the help of needle valves.
• All accessories fitted with the bottle are also made of Stainless Steel.
• Tested Pressure from 1500 to 2500 PSI
• Draws the Oil In Positive Pressure
• As per IS 9434:1992
• The bottle is designed to ensure that loss of hydrogen will not exceed 5% per week.
• Test certificate provided along with the product
• TOSIN Transformer Oil sampling SS Bottles can also be made of Stainless Steel S.S.316 on customer’s request
• TOSIN Transformer Oil sampling SS Bottles can be Custom made as per customer’s TOSIN Accessories
*126.96.36.199 As per IEC60475: Connection between sampling point and sampling device The connection between the tubing and the electrical equipment will depend upon the equipment. If a sampling valve suitable for fitting onto tubing has not been provided, it may be necessary to use a drilled flange or a bored oil-proof rubber bung on a drain or filling connection. Special drain valve adapters may be used if available. Attach a piece of oil-compatible plastic or rubber tubing to connect the sampling point to the sampling device. This tubing should be as short as possible. To avoid contamination by the previous oil sample, use a new piece of tubing, or flush the tube well and wash its outer surface with the next oil to be sampled. Suitable tubing should be made for example of per fluorinated material (e.g. Viton®1, Tygon®),PTFE or metal, not PVC.
TOSIN PVC Transparent Pipe
|TI-OSBC-0100||TOSIN PVC Transparent Pipe of 1 Meter|
|TI-OSBC-4000||TOSIN PVC Transparent Pipe of 1 Meter|
TOSIN 3 Way Nylon Stopcock
|91-25-17-00||TOSIN 3 Way Nylon Stopcock|
• Made of 100% Nylon
• Two female ports and one male port
• Two female ports designed to accept Luer Lock fitting
• Manufactured in accordance with IEC-60475, IEC-60567 & ASTM-D 3613
• Rugged Construction
• Manufactured to meet strict ANSI standards
• Our quality control ensures that the valves will perform reliably