TRÜTH Loss of Resistance Syringes are available in Glass Luer Tip, Metal Luer Tip & Metal Luer Lock Tip. They are useful for anesthetic and other applications. They are washed in demineralised water and packed in clean rooms. The barrel is frosted and the plunger fits snugly to give resistance free Movement .The barrel as well as the plungers are ground to a precision fit. Also available individually packed sterile syringes.
purchase Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
Play an online blackjack game with Homer Simpson
Flash casinos that accept credit cards
Online gambling websites with real money
Mortor City Online free slot games
go to site
• Standard Luer Lock Syringes metal luer lock tip meets the specification of the American National Standards for Medical Materials luer taper fitting performances ISO 594 (Earlier HIMA MD 70.1 – 1983).
• Standard Luer Lock Syringes cylinder plunger fit is leak proof and meets the requirements of Federal Specification GG-S-92 lb /A-A-54840/ ISO 7886.
• Standard Luer Lock Syringes confirm to ISO 594/1 ; 595/2 Custom tray components & Instruments - Epidural space detection.
• Used for:
1. Continuous Epidural Tray
2. Single Shot Epidural Tray
3. Spinal Block Tray
4. Lumbar Puncture Tray
5. Epidural Space Detection, etc
• 510 (K) USFDA registered.
• Existing Owner Operator.
• Regularly Exporting to USA.
• Available with Neoprene Sleeve.
• The barrel is frosted finish and the plunger fits snugly to give resistance free movement.
• Available in Glass Luer Tip, Metal Luer Tip & Metal Luer Lock Tip.
• The barrel as well as the plungers are ground to a precision fit.
• Standard packing in tray of 12 pcs.
• Individually packed sterile syringes also available (on request).
TRÜTH LOR Syringe Center All Glass Tip (CT)
TRÜTH LOR Syringe Metal Luer Lock Tip (CL)
TRÜTH LOR Syringe Metal Tip (MT)