TRÜTH Toomey evacuating syringe is fitted with a nickel chromium plated catheter tip and is useful for irrigating applications including the testing of Esomeprazole capsules as per USFDA.
- Toomey Evacuating Syringe is useful in the irrigation of the bladder and urethra, gastric sampling and inflation of Foley catheters during Cystoscopy & Resectoscopy.
- Ideal for Liposuction Procedures (Less blood loss & Faster post operative recovery).
- Suitable for use in irrigating catheters, intubation tube and for blood clot evacuation.
- Fitted with a knurled nickel-plated, removable adapter.
- Tip of syringe fits all standard Cystoscopes & Resectoscopes.
- Used for injecting duodenal testing, moistening of dressings, ear, bladder and wound treatment, in addition to irrigating and aspirating.
- Luer adapter tip allows inflation & irrigation of Foley catheters balloon.
- Catheter adapter tip allows irrigation of Foley catheters.
- Veterinary Surgical Application
TRÜTH Toomey Evacuating Metal Base Tip