Buy Amoxil Canada no Prescription Can I Get a Prescription Online for Synthroid http://www.kblkradio.com/syqyxycyn https://mancaveatl.com/jakalyhux Live Casino Evolution Disposable Culture Tubes (Bororsilicate Glass Tubes)
premium quality glass tubes are produced from borosilicate glass that provides excellent chemical resistance and durability. The tubes are available in Various sizes and feature uniform bottoms and fire-polished rims. They are neatly packaged in boxes of 250 and are shrink-wrapped in plastic film to keep them particle free.
Features and Benefits:
• Made from superior quality borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants that are potentially leached from tubes made from soda lime glass.
• Tubes can be used for tissue culture and blood banks.
• Tubes are chemically inert.
• Tubes feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth, fire-polished rims.
• Dimensional specifications are rigidly controlled for reliable, uniform results.
Material: Type 1, Class B Borosilicate Glass
Spin Rate: Max. ~ 4500 rpm
Melting Point (Log n=4): 1460ºC (+/-20ºC)
Softening Point (Log n=7.6): 1220ºC (+/-20ºC)
Freezing Point: -50ºC
Expansion = 5 ~ 6 x 10-6 k-1
• ISO 9001:2008
• Meets ASTM E890 Specification, Type 1 Requirements
(Standard Specification for Disposable Glass Culture Tubes)
|H - 10075||10 X 75mm, 3ml||250 Per box|
|H - 12075||12 X 75mm, 5ml||250 Per box|
|H - 13100||13 X 100mm, 7ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16100||16 X 100mm, 10ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16125||16 X 125mm, 10ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16150||16 X 150mm, 15ml||250 Per box|
Note: Any institution or individual who reuses a disposable glass culture tube must bear full resposibility for its safety and effectiveness.